Vol. 34 Nbr. 12, December 1989
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bass Pro Shops: "the world's greatest sporting goods store."
- Competition: don't let the big boys bully you.
- Doing business with Uncle Sam.
- Educating future customers.
- Extra-light 'plinker' reloads for beginners.
- Firearm production by U.S. manufacturers, 1989 update.
- How to keep rifles zeroed, assessing accuracy problems.
- How to turn a failing business around: five challenges of firearms retailing.
- Kodiak Mark IV double express rifle.
- Pachmayr International Shooting Sports Park; there are place to shoot ... and there are shooting places.
- Schuetzenfest '89: world championship single shot rifle match.
- Shooting from elevated stands - tips and techniques for hunters afield.
- Shooting Industry wholesaler's directory.
- Shooting Industry's 1990 directory: manufacturers, importers and wholesalers. shooting industry.
- SHOT SHOW '90 - a buyer's bonanza and a marketing tool.
- SI dealer tips: the Joe-Bob syndrome; don't let it happen in your store! (gun dealerships)
- SI interview: Mike Hillis, president of Easton Aluminum.
- SI Profile: Beretta U.S.A.
- SI takes a look at gun racks; one way to rack up sales.
- SI takes a look at: Armscorp of America.
- SI takes a look at: RCBS.
- SI takes a look at: the Elett Brothers Buying Trade Show.
- SI takes a look at: Thomson/Center Arms; solid growth from a base of quality.
- Supply, demand, the law and prices: how legislation drives gun values.
- The 1989 Gun Rights Policy Conference - "our counteroffensive." (column)
- The profits of employee training, the making of a gun salesman.
- The story behind Winchester's Supreme effort.