Vol. 38 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- I can do bad all by myself: a proposal for streamlining the claim construction process in patent litigation.
- Social media campaigns as an emerging alternative to litigation.
- The legalization of Internet gambling: why the clock is ticking on prohibition.
- One claim, one statutory class of invention: how the machine-or-transformation test impacts indefinite analysis.
- Virtually possible - using the Internet to facilitate custody and parenting beyond relocation.