Vol. 37 Nbr. 1-2, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Urban guerrilla & piracy surveillance: accidental casualties in fighting piracy in P2P networks in Europe.
- Reviving the world wonder: why rooftop gardens should cover urban landscapes.
- The problem of the parody-satire distinction: fair use in Machinima and other fan created works.
- Get ready for the return! How to make filing tax returns more efficient: applying the state of California Franchise Tax Board's ReadyReturn to the federal tax system.
- Web 2.0 crashes through the courthouse door: legal and ethical issues related to the discoverability and admissibility of social networking evidence.
- Internet hate speech and the First Amendment, revisited.
- Personalized genomics: a need for a fiduciary duty remains.
- Forty-second selected bibliography on computers, technology and the law: (January 2010 through December 2010).