Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, June 2010
- Equine considerations and computer law - reflections forty years on: the story of the founding of the world's first academic law journal on the subject of computers and law.
- The warrantless interception of e-mail: Fourth Amendment search or free rein for the police?
- Seeds of hope: how new genetic technologies may increase value to farmers, seed companies, and the developing world.
- Changing the channel: the copyright fixation debate.
- Forty-first selected bibliography on computers, technology and the law.