Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Going where no taxman has gone before: preliminary conclusions and recommendations drawn from a decade of debate on the international taxation of e-commerce.
- Back to the future: crime and punishment in second life.
- Separated by a common language? An examination of the transatlantic dialogue on data privacy law and policy in the fight against terrorism.
- A legislative response to Tiffany v. Ebay: in search of an Online Commerce Certification Act (OCCA).
- E-Verify, a piece of the puzzle not a brick in the wall: why all U.S. employers should be made to use E-Verify, just not yet.