Vol. 31 Nbr. 2, January 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Notice of errata.
- The concept of sepulchral rights in Canada and the U.S. in the age of genomics: hints from Iceland.
- Balance of privacy vs. security: a historical perspective of the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Reform of existing database legislation and future database legislation strategies: towards a better balance in the database law.
- Must the children be sacrificed: the tension between emerging imaging technology, free speech and protecting children.
- The prodigal "son" returns: an assessment of current "son of Sam" laws and the reality of the online murderabilia marketplace.
- Thirty-seventh selected bibliography on computers, technology and the law: (January 2004 through December 2004).