Vol. 31 Nbr. 1, March - March 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Making homes in limbo? A conceptual framework.
- 'Durable solutions,' transnationalism, and homemaking among Croatian and Bosnian former refugees.
- Already in America: transnational homemaking among Liberian refugees.
- Home as a critical value: from shelter to home in Georgia.
- Microbuses and mobile homemaking in exile: Sudanese visiting strategies in Cairo.
- Making homes in limbo: embodied virtual 'homes' in prolongued conditions of displacement.
- Inhabiting Borders, Routes Home: Youth, Gender, Asylum.
- The Ideal Refugees: Gender, Islam, and the Sahrawi Politics of Survival.
- Belonging in Oceania: Movement, Place-making and Multiple Identifications. Vol. 3 of Pacific Perspectives: Studies of the European Society for Oceanists.
- The Point of No Return: Refugees, Rights, and Repatriation.