Vol. 30 Nbr. 1, September - September 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Displaced Sudanese voices on education, dignity, and humanitarian aid.
- Displaced girlhood: gendered dimensions of coping and social change among conflict-affected South Sudanese youth.
- Social navigation and the resettlement experiences of separated children in Canada.
- Childhood in exile: the agency of second-generation exiles seeking refuge from apartheid.
- Queer settlers: questioning settler colonialism in LGBT asylum processes in Canada.
- A study of the experiences of integration and settlement of Afghan government-assisted refugees in Halifax, Canada.
- The 'bogus' refugee: Roma asylum claimants and discourses of fraud in Canada's Bill C-31.
- "Waiting for a wife": transnational marriages and the social dimensions of refugee "integration".
- Adult refugee learners with limited literacy: needs and effective responses.