Vol. 29 Nbr. 1, March - March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Technology, control, and surveillance in Australia's immigration detention centres.
- Policy report on UNHCR's Community Technology Access program: best practices and lessons learned.
- Channels of protection: communication, technology, and asylum in Cairo, Egypt.
- Social media usage, tahriib (migration), and settlement among Somali refugees in France.
- Impact of remittances on refugees' lives in Canada: views of Sudanese and Vietnamese leaders and settlement counsellors.
- Resilience among single adult female refugees in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Just kids? Peer racism in a predominantly White City.
- Literacy, teens, refugees, and soccer.
- The location of refugee female teachers in the Canadian context: "not just a refugee woman!".
- Ancient laws and new Canadian refugee legislation: evaluating Bill C-31 in light of the book of Deuteronomy.
- Reimagining asylum: religious narratives and the moral obligation to the asylum seeker.
- "Migration and Violence: Lessons from Colombia for the Americas": a workshop of the Transatlantic Forum on Migration and Integration and the Refugee Research Network (TFMI).