Vol. 24 Nbr. 1, January 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Urban refugees: introduction.
- Legal refugee recognition in the Urban South: Formal v. de Facto refugee status.
- Why governments prefer spatially segregated settlement sites for urban refugees.
- "Forgotten," "hidden": predicaments of the urban refugee.
- To be or not to be: urban refugees in Kampala.
- Insiders but outsiders: the struggle for the inclusion of asylum seekers and refugees in South Africa.
- "Who can be added": the effects of refugee status determination and third country resettlement processes on the marriage strategies, rites, and customs of the southern Sudanese in Cairo.
- Transnational Somali families in Cairo.
- Refugees in cities: the politics of knowledge.
- Restricted access: the role of social capital in mitigating absolute homelessness among immigrants and refugees in the GVRD.
- De la campagne a la ville a la recherche de protection : le cas colombien du deplacement force.
- Citoyens sans frontieres.
- Generosity and resilience: transnational activity among the Khmer of Norway.
- IDP and refugee return to northern Iraq: sustainable returns or demographic bombs?
- The Rights of Refugees Under International Law.