Nbr. 107, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: Miscellany.
- Awakening the 'Walking Dead': zombie pedagogy for millennials.
- Transforming classroom norms as social change: pairing embodied exercises with collaborative participation in the WGS classroom (with Syllabus).
- Intro to women's & gender studies.
- Mortgaged minds: faculty-in-debt and redlining higher education.
- ACDC agency: food politics with community college students at Vassar.
- Why toilets are about class and gender wars with introduction.
- The slow professor: challenging the culture of speed in the academy by Maggie Berg and Barbara K. Seeber.
- "A practice of freedom': self-grading for liberatory learning.
- News for educational workers.
- Contributors' Notes.