Nbr. 104, January - January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: Radical Teaching About Human Rights: Part II.
- Mainstreaming human rights education: what's radical about that?
- Teaching human rights: confronting the contradictions.
- Teaching Mohamedou Ould Slahi's Guantanamo Diary in the human rights and literature classroom.
- The form and content of human rights film: teaching Larysa Kondracki's The Whistleblower.
- Teaching human rights in jail.
- More than a mural: the intersection of public art, immigrant youth, and human rights.
- Stealth radicalism: teaching refugee rights as human rights.
- A night for human rights.
- Review: Institutional Time: A Critique of Studio Art Education by Judy Chicago.
- #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen: hashtags as a bridge to feminist "pasts".
- News for educational workers.