Nbr. 102, June - June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- In memoriam: Pepi Leistyna.
- Introduction: teaching about climate change.
- Resource wars: an on the ground understanding of mountaintop removal coal mining in Appalachia, West Virginia.
- Ignorance/denial-fear/paralysis/engagement/commitment: reflections on a decade teaching climate change law.
- Teaching and practicing climate politics at College of the Atlantic: student-inspired, student-driven.
- The weight of trash: teaching sustainability and ecofeminism by asking undergraduates to carry around their own garbage.
- Bringing climate into the classroom: inside a teaching retreat around Naomi Klein's This Changes Everything.
- Post-feminist puritanism: teaching (and learning from) The Lowell Offering in the 21st century.
- Review: Educating for Insurgency: The Roles of Young People in Schools of Poverty.
- Teaching note: young adult literature in the college classroom: teaching the novel Feed.
- News for educational workers.