Vol. 16 Nbr. 4, September - September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Rural-urban migrants' citizenization: public services cost measurement and economic impact analysis.
- Corruption, regime type, and economic growth.
- Merger myths: a functional analysis of scale economies in New South Wales local government.
- The effects of double tax treaties for developing countries. A case study of Austria's double tax treaty network.
- Financial planning as an antecedent of fiscal transparency in local government: the mediating effect of civic participation.
- External referees 2016.