Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The reform of public finance management in China: introductory overview of issues and contributions of the symposium Part 2.
- Government expenditures and equity of opportunity in China.
- Does the province-managing-county reform promote the growth of county finance and economy in China? An empirical case study on Henan province.
- Fiscal policies for coordinated urban-rural development and their relevance for China.
- Selective enforcement and rent extraction.