Vol. 15 Nbr. 4, September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- The reform of public finance management in China: introductory overview of issues and contributions of the symposium Part 1.
- Frozen in time: the much needed reform of expenditures assignments in China.
- Taxing choices for economic growth with social justice and environmental protection in the People's Republic of China.
- Local government debt in China: implications for reform.
- Economic orthodoxy v market pragmatism: a case study of Europe's 'abandonment' of defense offset.