Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Breaking up is hard to do: the costs of de-amalgamation of the delatite shire council.
- The impact of demand factors on the supply of local public services in Estonian municipalities.
- Estimating the elasticity of personal income tax to gross earnings from income tax statements in Greece: implications for tax buoyancy.
- Post-disaster local infrastructure reconstruction finance: a comparative analysis of policy intervention in the Japanese earthquake and Queensland flood disasters.
- Book review of The Apprentice Economist: Seven Steps to Mastery.