Vol. 13 Nbr. 4, September - September 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Taxation and development: what have we learned from fifty years of research?
- Analyzing electoral timing and outcomes through Georgia's special purpose local option sales taxes.
- Property tax stability: a tax system model of base and revenue dynamics through the great recession and beyond.
- Performance-based budgeting (PBB), allocative efficiency, and budget changes: the case of the U. S. Department of Commerce.
- An evaluation of the connection between economic volatility and governmental savings levels for Illinois, North Carolina, and Mississippi counties.
- Referees 2013.