Vol. 40 Nbr. 4, December - December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The overlooked role of local experts in learning to use technology in public organizations.
- Contracting for underwriters: are all underwriters equal?
- Moving beyond innovation diffusion in smaller local governments: does performance management exist?
- The role of stakeholders in municipal contracting out.
- Summary execution: the impact of alternative summarization strategies on local governments.
- Learning by using performance measures in local governments: the perspective of public managers.
- Funding impermanance: quantifying the public funds sent to closed schools in the nation's first urban school voucher program.
- E-government and e-governance best practices in cities and countries compared between 2003 and 2012: fad or diffused innovation?
- Getting all you can: county government investment pool participation based on need or want.