Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, March - March 2016
- Non-public shareholders' ownership and economic performance in the urban public-transport companies. Empirical evidence from European Union.
- E-government portal information performance and the role of local community interest. Empirical support for a model of citizen perceptions.
- Functional decentralization in Portuguese local governments.
- Organizational advocacy of cultural competency initiatives: lessons for public administration.
- Leadership behaviors and trust in leaders: evidence from the U.S. federal government.
- Broadening partner benefits to improve recruitment and retention among LGBT employees in united states institutions of higher education.