Vol. 39 Nbr. 4, December - December 2015
- The Italian administrative reform of small municipalities: state-of-the-art and perspectives.
- The underemployment puzzle: the effects of overqualification and involuntary part-time status on volunteering.
- The roles assumed by public administrators: the link between administrative discretion and representation.
- The politics of regional disadvantage: regional differences in public sector employment.
- Assessing public sector performance reforms and the plight of disadvantaged citizens.