Vol. 39 Nbr. 3, September - September 2015
- E-procurement implementation in the United States: understanding progress in local government.
- A longitudinal analysis of the effects of service consolidation on local government expenditures.
- Public administration, market values, & the public interest: a Kohlbergian perspective.
- An advanced degree in public administration--is it valued by city councils?
- On the edge of a glass cliff: women in leadership in public organizations.
- Road to ruin? Horizontal equalisation of road grant allocations in eastern mainland Australian states.