Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, June - June 2015
- The great defection: how new city clusters form to escape county governance.
- Accountability and micromanagement: decentralized budgeting in Massachusetts school districts.
- Explaining the use of recommended practices and guidelines: the case of public budgeting.
- Hide in plain sight: the uneven proliferation of special districts across the United Sates by size and function.
- Diversity management practices, do they make a difference? Examining consequences of their adoption in local governments.