Vol. 37 Nbr. 3, September - September 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Management and governance: 21st century implications for diversity in public administration.
- Diversity in public administration research: a review of journal publications.
- Shifting diversity perspectives and new avenues for representative bureaucracy.
- Constructing age through bona fide occupational qualifications: de jure discrimination's last stand?
- Diversity governance by convenience? Federal contracting for minority-owned small businesses.
- The invisible job seeker: the absence of ex-offenders in discussions of diversity management.
- Diversity and coexistence: towards a convivencia for 21st century public administration.