Vol. 52 Nbr. 2, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Mellanby Effect: Why Impaired Individuals Should Not Be Allowed to Be Behind the Wheel.
- Breaking the Cycle: St. Joseph County's Implementation of the DA-LE to Better Respond to Intimate Partner Violence.
- Crime Victims get Free Ride to Court at Criminals' Expense with Macomb County Prosecutor's New Technology.
- Effectively Presenting Crash Reconstruction and EDR Evidence at Trial.
- The Blue Guardian Program.
- Stalking the Law: When Prosecutors and Police Become Victims.