Vol. 52 Nbr. 1, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Safer Homes, Safer Community.
- Lancaster County's Domestic Violence Court Moving Cases Faster While Protecting Victims.
- San Diego County's Strangulation Protocol: Improving Evidence Collection to Win the War.
- Pulling an Abusive Rabbit Out of the Hat.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- How Arizona Prosecutors Implemented a Statewide Domestic Violence Risk Assessment.
- Update: Forfeiture by Wrongdoing.
- Forfeiture by Wrongdoing After Crawford and Giles: An Effective Tool for Prosecutors with an Absent Victim at Trial.
- Collaborative Anti-Lethality Program Reduces Domestic Homicides in Anoka County, Minn.
- Denver's 'Unstoppable' Commitment to Realizing a Dream: The Rose Andom Center for Domestic Violence.
- The Ethical Dilemmas and Professional Responsibilities of Prosecuting Domestic and Dating Violence.
- A Shift in Focus & Responsibility: Moving Toward Offender-Focused, Victim-Centered Prosecution to Hold Offenders Accountable and Reduce Domestic Violence.
- Bullying: Its Serious Business.
- School Threats: A San Diego County Approach to Protocol and Threat Assessment.
- Bullying Stops With Me: Montgomery County DA's Office Aims to Combat Bullying Through Texting Initiative.
- Bullying: Can Restorative Justice be the Right Approach?
- School Violence and Bullying Requires a Community Response.