Proceedings of the Annual Meeting-American Society of International Law
- Cambridge University Press
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Migrants at sea: what role for international law?
- Reexamining international law at the international, regional, and state levels (new voices).
- Great expectations? The rise of regional development banks in a DC-centered world.
- Accountability in international investment arbitration.
- Arbitrating the public interest.
- Forum nonconcurrence: the resolution of investment treaty disputes.
- Achieving consensus in climate change.
- Comparative perspectives on the judicialization of foreign affairs: adjudication of military deployments in national courts.
- Domestic implementation of international treaties: the next new challenge for private international law?
- International law beyond the nation state? From people power to ISIL/Daesh.
- Challenges of arbitrators in international investment disputes: standards and outcomes.
- The challenges to international law in the 21st century.
- Some thoughts about Grotius, four hundred years on.
- The dispute settlement system of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea: an assessment after 20 years.
- Women's economic rights, international law, and the financial crisis.
- The complex history of international law.
- Continuities of violence: what role for transitional justice and the rule of law?
- Regulating the impacts of international project financing.
- Countermeasures in cyberspace.
- Judges, diplomats, and peacebuilders: evaluating international dispute resolution as a system.