Proceedings of the Annual Meeting-American Society of International Law
- Cambridge University Press
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- A critical assessment of reparation in international law.
- Migrants at sea: what role for international law?
- Reexamining international law at the international, regional, and state levels (new voices).
- Great expectations? The rise of regional development banks in a DC-centered world.
- Accountability in international investment arbitration.
- Arbitrating the public interest.
- Forum nonconcurrence: the resolution of investment treaty disputes.
- Achieving consensus in climate change.
- Comparative perspectives on the judicialization of foreign affairs: adjudication of military deployments in national courts.
- Domestic implementation of international treaties: the next new challenge for private international law?
- The transnational protection of private rights: issues, challenges, and possible solutions.
- Transnational professional ethics.
- Can international norms protect us from natural disasters?
- International law, legal diplomacy and the counter-ISIL campaign.
- Transparency and procedural due process in international economic law.
- Arctic law: the challenges of governance in the changing Arctic.
- Twenty years of international criminal law: from the ICTY to the ICC and beyond.
- Women and children: the cutting edge of international law.
- Opening plenary and remarks.
- Recent trends in international investment treaty law.