Vol. 31 Nbr. 4, December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Political property rights and governance outcomes: a theory of the corporate polity.
- An interest group theory of public goods provision: reassessing the relative efficiency of the market and the state.
- The pitfalls of legislative and executive policymaking compared to judge-made law.
- Economists have no defense: a critical review of national defense in economics textbooks.
- Good cops, bad cops, whatcha gonna do?
- A dynamic AD--AS analysis of the UK economy, 2002-2010.