Vol. 28 Nbr. 1, September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- How firms can build trust when products have hidden characteristics.
- Economic growth, economic freedom, and the resource curse.
- Why economic education is dangerous for politicians.
- Timing "externalities" imposed by mineral ownership law: Coasean versus Lockean remedies.
- The relationship between enforcement and the price of marijuana.
- Pedagogical synergies between Austrian economics and the case method.
- Using economic freedom and statistical analysis to teach principles of macroeconomics.
- Incorporating EconTalk podcasts into the principles classroom.