Vol. 46 Nbr. 3, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's introduction.
- Crises, structures, and managerial choice in economic policy making: presidential management of macroeconomic policy in Argentina and the United States.
- The institutional presidency in Latin America: a comparative analysis.
- All the president's men and women: coalition management strategies and governing costs in a multiparty presidency.
- Cabinets and informal advisory networks in multiparty presidential systems.
- When does a presidential candidate seem presidential and trustworthy? Campaign messages through the lens of language expectancy theory.
- Presidential appointments and public trust.
- Superdelegates or Supertrustees? The timing and consistency of superdelegate decisions.
- Presidential deception in foreign policy making: Military intervention in Libya 2011.
- Lyndon Johnson's ambivalent reform: the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.
- Trends in Latin America & presidential leadership.
- Ronald Reagan: Champion of Conservative America.
- Lady Bird and Lyndon: The Hidden Story of a Marriage that Made a President.
- Let the People Rule: Theodore Roosevelt and the Birth of the Presidential Primary.
- Guest of Honor: Booker T. Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, and the White House Dinner That Shocked a Nation.
- Republic of Spin: An Inside History of the American Presidency.
- Obama, the Media, and Framing the U.S. Exit from Iraq and Afghanistan.
- John F. Kennedy.
- Harry Hopkins, FDR's Envoy to Churchill and Stalin.
- The Leading Man: Hollywood and the Presidential Image.
- Harry Truman and the Struggle for Racial Justice.
- A Companion to Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Hoover.
- Religion in the Oval Office: The Religious Lives of American Presidents.
- Voting Deliberatively: FDR and the 1936 Presidential Election Campaign.
- Talking with the President: The Pragmatics of Presidential Language.