Vol. 45 Nbr. 4, December - December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Presidential rhetoric and Supreme Court decisions.
- Striped pants versus fat cats: ambassadorial performance of career diplomats and political appointees.
- Presidential particularism in disaster declarations and military base closures.
- Reagan reorders the political regime: a historical--institutional approach to analysis of change.
- The constitutional legacy of George W. Bush.
- Public opinion toward presidential power.
- Some folks you just can't reach: the genetic heritability of presidential approval.
- Barack Obama and the clemency power: real reform on the way?
- Presidential incentives, bureaucratic control, and party building in the Republican Era.
- Studies of Communication in the 2012 Presidential Campaign.
- LBJ and Grassroots Federalism: Congressman Bob Poage, Race, and Change in Texas.
- Chief Executive to Chief Justice: Taft betwixt the White House and Supreme Court.
- The Fight For the Four Freedoms: What Made FDR and the Greatest Generation Truly Great.
- What They Wished For: American Catholics and American Presidents, 1960-2004.
- The Long Shadow of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.
- Imperial from the Beginning: The Constitution of the Original Executive.
- Dark Money, Stiper PACs, and the 2012 Election.
- Never Call Retreat: Theodore Roosevelt and the Great War.