Vol. 44 Nbr. 4, December - December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Beyond pivotal politics: constituencies, electoral incentives, and veto override attempts in the house.
- Signing statements, gridlock, and presidential strategy.
- Herbert Hoover, occupation withdrawal, and the good neighbor policy.
- Kennedy, Johnson, and policy toward China: testing the importance of the president in foreign policy decision making.
- President Nixon's broken promise to 'bring the American people together'.
- Appointee-careerist relations in the presidential transition of 2008-2009.
- After the orders: presidential memoranda and unilateral action.
- Public perceptions regarding the authenticity of the 2012 presidential candidates.
- Presidential studies, behavioralism, and public law.
- 'Contested legacies and disputed reputations:' the presidencies of Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson.
- Lincoln's Forgotten Friend: Leonard Swett.
- Writing the Gettysburg Address.
- No End Save Victory: How FDR Led the Nation into War.
- The Age of Jackson and the Art of American Power, 1815-1848.
- The Rhetoric of Heroic Expectations: Establishing the Obama Presidency.
- Presidents and Civil Liberties from Wilson to Obama: A Story of Poor Custodians.