Vol. 44 Nbr. 2, June - June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's introduction.
- Presidentialism, political fiction, and the complex presidencies of Fox's 24.
- Texts (and tweets) from Hillary: meta-meming and postfeminist political culture.
- Art controversy in the Obama White House: performing tensions of race in the visual politics of the presidency.
- Speaking at Selma: presidential commemoration and Bill Clinton's problem of invention.
- Qualifications or philosophy? The use of blue slips in a polarized era.
- Obama's authorization paradox: Syria and Congress's continued relevance in military affairs.
- Executive branch legal analysis for national security policy: who controls access to legal memos?
- Preelection poll accuracy and bias in the 2012 general elections.
- Reagan on War: A Reappraisal of the Weinberger Doctrine, 1980-1984.
- Eleventh Hour: The Politics of Policy Initiatives in Presidential Transitions.
- Days of Fire: Bush and Cheney in the White House.
- Woman President: Confronting Postfeminist Political Culture.
- Women and the White House: Gender, Popular Culture, and Presidential Politics.
- Arsenal of Democracy: The Politics of National Security--from World War II to the War on Terrorism.
- Margin of Victory: How Technologists Help Politicians Win Elections.
- The Queen of America: Mary Cutts's Life of Dolley Madison.
- Presidents and Civil Liberties from Wilson to Obama: A Story of Poor Custodians.
- Prisoners of the White House: The Isolation of America's Presidents and the Crisis of Leadership.