Vol. 43 Nbr. 2, June - June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- The American presidency and the power of the purchaser.
- Rivals for influence on counterterrorism policy: White House political staff versus executive branch legal advisors.
- Assessing the rhetorical side of presidential signing statements.
- The president, the Fed, and the financial crisis.
- Unilateral presidential policy making and the impact of crises.
- How the 2012 presidential election has strengthened the movement for the National Popular Vote plan.
- Two paradigms of presidential nominations.
- No relief in sight: barring Bivens claims in torture cases.
- 'Generalissimo of the nation': war making and the presidency in the early republic.
- Media Bias in Presidential Election Coverage, 1948-2008: Evaluation via Formal Measurement.
- The Life of Herbert Hoover: Fighting Quaker, 1928-1933.
- FDR, Dewey, and the Election of 1944.
- The Cold War's Last Battlefield: Reagan, the Soviets, and Central America.
- Communication in the 2008 U.S. Election: Digital Natives Elect a President.
- Where They Stand: The American Presidents in the Eyes of Voters and Historians.
- Brent Scowcroft: Internationalism and Post-Vietnam War American Foreign Policy.
- Ike's Bluff: President Eisenhower's Secret Battle to Save the World.
- A Cold War Turning Point: Nixon and China, 1969-1972.