Vol. 43 Nbr. 1, March - March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Presidential position taking and the puzzle of representation.
- The public presidency and disciplinary presumptions.
- The invisible presidential appointments: an examination of appointments to the Department of Labor, 2001-11.
- What's so sinister about presidential signing statements?
- The paradox of president Reagan's leadership.
- Charismatic rhetoric in the 2008 presidential campaign: commonalities and differences.
- The contemporary presidency: civil-military friction and presidential decision making: explaining the broken dialogue.
- Polls and elections: the new deal realignment in real time.
- The law: Obama's executive privilege and holder's contempt: 'operation fast and furious'.
- The historical presidency: the development of unilateral power and the problem of the power to warn: Washington through McKinley.
- How Governors Built the Modern American Presidency.
- The Educational Legacy of Woodrow Wilson: From College to Nation.
- Lobbying the New President: Interests in Transition.
- Going Home to Glory: A Memoir of Life with Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961-1969.
- First Family: Abigail and John Adams.
- Scandal and Silence: Media Responses to Presidential Misconduct.
- American Caesars: Lives of the Presidents from Franklin Roosevelt to George W. Bush.
- Haunting Legacy: Vietnam and the American Presidency from Ford to Obama.
- The Long Pursuit: Abraham Lincoln's Thirty-Year Struggle with Stephen Douglas for the Heart and Soul of America.
- Congress and Harry S. Truman: A Conflicted Legacy.
- The Chameleon President: The Curious Case of George W. Bush.
- Prelude to Catastrophe: FDR's Jews and the Menace of Nazism.