Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, June - June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Early primaries, viability and changing preferences for presidential candidates.
- Circumventing adversity: executive orders and divided government.
- The presidential ranking game: critical review and some new discoveries.
- Presidential leverage and the politics of policy formulation.
- To change or not to change horses: the World War II elections.
- Signing statements as bargaining outcomes: evidence from the administration of George W. Bush.
- Do Blacks and Whites see Obama through race-tinted glasses? A comparison of Obama's and Clinton's approval ratings.
- The framers and executive prerogative: a constitutional and historical rebuke.
- Looking before Watergate: foundations in the development of the constitutional challenges within signing statements, FDR-Nixon.
- The Reagan Rhetoric: History and Memory in 1980s America.
- Jimmy Carter, The Politics of Family, and the Rise of the Religious Right.
- The 'War on Terror' Narrative: Discourse and Intertextuality in the Construction and Contestation of Sociopolitical Reality.
- Flight from Monticello: Thomas Jefferson at War.
- A Country of Vast Designs: James K. Polk, the Mexican War and the Conquest of the American Continent.
- The United States & the Making of Modern Greece: History & Power, 1950-1974.
- Presidents in the Movies: American History and Politics on Screen.
- For Labor, Race, and Liberty: George Edwin Taylor, His Historic Run for the White House, and the Making of Independent Black Politics.
- Yalta: The Price of Peace.
- The Obama Presidency: Appraisals and Prospects.
- Bess Wallace Truman: Harry's White House 'Boss.'.
- The Deadlock Election of 1800: Jefferson, Burr, and the Union in the Balance.
- Terrorism and National Security Reform: How Commissions Can Drive Change During Crises.
- Framing the Sixties: The Use and Abuse of a Decade from Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush.
- Ark of the Liberties: America and the World.