Vol. 31 Nbr. 3, September 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Competing Conceptions of the First Ladyship: Public Responses to Betty Ford's 60 Minutes Interview.
- The White House Office of Presidential Personnel.
- George Washington, Presidential Term Limits, and the Problem of Reluctant Political Leadership.
- Requiem for a Lightweight: Vice Presidential Candidate Evaluations and the Presidential Vote.
- The Chief of Staff.
- Almost Jeffersonian: U.S. Recognition Policy toward Latin America.
- The Contemporary Presidency: The Presidential Election of 2000: A Great Civics Lesson?
- The Law: Constitutional Understandings of the War Power.
- The Polls: Partisanship and Presidential Performance Evaluations.
- The Prudential Presidency. An Aristotelian Approach to Presidential Leadership.
- The President and His Inner Circle: Leadership Style and the Advisory Process in Foreign Policy Making.
- Everett Dirksen and His Presidents: How a Senate Giant Shaped American Politics.
- Presidents and Prime Ministers: Conviction Politics in the Anglo-American Tradition.
- With the Stroke of a Pen: Executive Orders and Presidential Power.
- The Dixiecrat Revolt and the End of the Solid South, 1932-1968.
- The Modern Presidency and Civil Rights: Rhetoric on Race from Roosevelt to Nixon.
- Dueling Visions: U.S. Strategy toward Eastern Europe under Eisenhower.