Vol. 29 Nbr. 1, March 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Presidency, Social Movements, and Contentious Change: Lessons from the Woman's Suffrage and Labor Movements.
- Political Parties, Candidates, and Presidential Campaigns: 1952-1996.
- Comparing News and Editorial Coverage of the 1996 Presidential Nominating Campaign.
- Media Feeding Frenzies: Press Behavior during Two Clinton Scandals.
- Origin of the 1948 Turnip Day Session of Congress.
- Inside Lincoln's Clemency Decision Making.
- The Presidency as a Learning Organization.
- Can the Twenty-Fifth Amendment Deal with a Disabled President? Preventing Future White House Cover-Ups.
- Seeing the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidency through the March 31, 1968, Withdrawal Speech.
- The Making of the Ex-Presidents, 1797-1993: Six Recurrent Models.
- Looking Back at Chief Executives: Retrospective Presidential Approval.
- Affirmative Action and the Presidential Role in Modern Civil Rights Reform: A Sampler of Books of the 1990s.
- The Paris Years of Thomas Jefferson.
- Vindicating the Founders: Race, Sex, Class, and Justice in the Origins of America.
- President Grant Reconsidered.
- Teddy Roosevelt at San Juan: The Making of a President.
- Presidential Personality and Performance.
- FDR and the Modern Presidency: Leadership and Legacy.
- The Dying President: Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1944-1945.
- Mutual Contempt: Lyndon Johnson, Robert Kennedy, and the Feud that Defined a Decade.
- The Dark Side of Camelot.
- The Kennedy Obsession: The American Myth of JFK.
- Locked in the Cabinet.
- All the Presidents' Words: The Bully Pulpit and the Creation of the Virtual Presidency.
- Star-Spangled Men: America's Ten Worst Presidents.