Vol. 35 Nbr. 6, July 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Client retention and firm growth are key issues for firms.
- Driving performance with intelligent partner compensation.
- The great mystery: how do billing rates and profitability affect a firm's worth?
- Retaining and developing women leaders: a business issue.
- AICPA and AAM to co-locate Practitioners Symposium/TECH+ conference and annual marketing Summit.
- Hot topics in PCPS Web Seminars.
- Jim Metzler highlights challenges and solutions for CPA firms.
- Technical issues in perspective: an update on the work of the PCPS Technical Issues Committee.
- Strong hiring demand forecast for accounting graduates, AICPA report shows.