Vol. 34 Nbr. 9, December 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- The problem with evergreen engagement letters.
- The future of your business is in the palm of your hand: use the power of smartphones to grow a business.
- It's okay to look: searching other companies' patents can help keep a company safe.
- Painful recession prompts rethinking the role of work.
- New program for small, women-owned firms: the final women-owned small business rule will expand access to federal contracting opportunities.
- New PCPS SSARS No. 19 implementation checklist.
- PCPS member access to technology best practices guide.
- PCPS members receive 15% discount on the 2010-2011 PDI Global Tax Planning Guides.
- TIC meets with FASB and GASB.
- Think global, act local: expand your business by thinking global but still seeing the local market.