Vol. 19 Nbr. 1, April - April 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Advancing long-acting reversible contraception.
- From the editor.
- Shaping policy and practice: the council's peer-reviewed journals.
- Bringing to light the hazards of smoking when using the pill.
- Improving quality of care in family planning.
- Using research to improve programs.
- Developing microbicides to combat HIV transmission.
- Broadening the response to population momentum.
- Charting a positive future for girls in developing countries.
- Identifying the HIV risk and sexual health needs of men who have sex with men in Africa.
- Shaping abortion reform in Mexico City.
- Ensuring protections for young people in research.
- Placing equality, respect, and dignity at the center of sexuality and HIV education.