Vol. 77 Nbr. 4, August 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Leveraging Technology to Strengthen New York City's Child Welfare System.
- Modernizing Technology Procurements: A Performance-Based Contracting Model.
- unified VISION unique TRANSFORMATION Oklahoma Benefits Illustrate the Power of Modularity.
- Beyond Case Management: Better Child Welfare Outcomes Through Relationship Management.
- MB THINK The Future of Maryland's State IT Landscape.
- Five Keys to Intelligently Deploy Al and Automation.
- Eliminate Blind Spots to Improve Safety: More Eyes More Often.
- Text Taunting to Suicide: The Role of Child Protective Services.
- staff spotlight.
- NSDTA 2019: Learn, Network, and Grow in Long Beach.
- In Our Do'ers Profile, we highlight some of the hardworking and talented individuals in health and human services. This issue features Robert Hobbelman, Chief Information Officer, Division of Information Systems, Virginia Department of Social Services.