Vol. 77 Nbr. 3, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Case for "Community-Centered" Design.
- Modernization Is Desperately Needed ... But It's Not Enough.
- The Future of Work: Nonstandard Work Hours, Child Care, and the Implications for Children's Health.
- PROTOTYPING POLICY: Applying Service Design to the Policy Process.
- Supporting Employees and Maximizing Profit: The Case for Workforce Development Focused on Self-Regulation.
- All About Your Users: Five Ways to Drive User-Centricity in Your Organization.
- Why Mindset Matters: A Tale of Two Successes in Human-Centered Design.
- ELEVATING THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE: Using Human-Centered Design in Health and Human Services Programs.
- Grandparents Adopting Grandchildren: The Darlings Are in the Details.
- Teenage Mothers and Their Children: What Is the Return Policy of Child Protective Services?.
- staff spotlight.
- In Our Do'ers Profile, we highlight some of the hardworking and talented individuals in health and human services. This issue features Jennifer DeCubellis, Deputy County Administrator in Hennepin County, Minnesota.