Vol. 76 Nbr. 6, December 2018
- Building Opportunity Ecosystems That Advance Social and Economic Mobility.
- One Dream, One Team.
- Collaborative Partnerships Raise Outcomes for Transition-Age Foster Youth.
- IGNITING THE POTENTIAL: The Health and Human Services Workforce: PART 6: A Novel Approach to Workforce Well-Being and Health.
- CO-CREATION: Building a Collaborative Ecosystem to Better Serve Children and Families.
- Investing in Performance Management: In response to the August 2018 article 'Gaming the System'.
- Demonstrated RESULTS: Successful Collaborations That Improve Outcomes in Prisoner Reentry and Child Support.
- Children, Sports, and Sexual Predators: Ten Commandments for Parents to Follow.
- Sexting, Schools, and Law Enforcement: Where Does Child Protective Services Fit In?
- Mobile Technology in Human Services: Lessons From 5 Million Downloads.
- Child Welfare.
- Opioid Epidemic.
- Lessons Learned Innovating Human Services.
- our do'ers profile: In Our Do'ers Profile, we highlight some of the hardworking and talented individuals in health and human services. This issue features Belit Burke, Self-Sufficiency Program Design Administrator, Oregon Department of Human Services.