Vol. 75 Nbr. 6, December 2017
- Co-Creating Generative Solutions for the Future.
- The Human Services Value Curve.
- Storytelling in Our Field.
- A Common Agenda: A Strong Start in Life and in School.
- Structural Inequities in the Criminal Justice System: A Personal Account.
- A DATA LIFELINE: State & Federal Data Sharing To Streamline the Lifeline Eligibility Process for Beneficiaries Nationwide.
- WHO SAYS ELEPHANTS CAN'T DANCE? LINKING THE HUMAN SERVICES AND THIRD-GRADE READING FOR TRANSFORMATIVE CHANGE.
- Partners in IT Modernization: Colorado Teams with CGI To Become First State To Modernize CCWIS.
- AI-Augmented Human Services.
- Forging a Partnership Between Police, Youth, and Human Services Agencies.
- Reporting Child Maltreatment by Nonprofessionals: Obligatory or Discretionary?
- On Patrol: The Need for Better Collaboration Between Front-Line Police Officers and Child Protection Workers.
- 2017 National Staff Development and Training Association Awards.
- NSDTA Convenes Staff Development and Training Professionals in Savannah, GA.
- IT Solutions Management for Human Services (ISM) 50th Anniversary Conference.
- staff spotlight.
- In Our Do'ers Profile, we highlight some of the hardworking and talented individuals in public human services. This issue features Adrienne Quinn, Director of the King County Department of Community and Human Services.