Vol. 75 Nbr. 5, October 2017
- 50 Years--A Special Celebration.
- Using Data to Improve Child Welfare Decision-Making.
- Thinking MOBILE FIRST: Health and Human Services in the Digital Age.
- WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASEWORKER'S Digital Toolkit? Leveraging Advanced Technologies in Child Welfare.
- Next-Gen Child Welfare Tech: Using Cognitive Search to Fight the Opioid Epidemic.
- WRITING A SCRIPT FOR SUCCESS: Accelerating Outcomes with Advanced Analytics in Los Angeles County.
- UNLEASHING AGILE: Obstacles and Opportunities in Human Services.
- Preventing Identity Theft and Strengthening the American Health Care System.
- Accelerating the Modernization of SNAP--at the Speed of Digital.
- Disrupting Disruptions: Using Technology to Improve Child Welfare Outcomes.
- Picking Your Path to CCWIS Compliance.
- Legal Benefits of Mobile Digital Documentation for Human Services Agencies.
- For Mandated Reporters, Concern Is Not the Same as Suspicion.
- staff spotlight.
- In Our Do'ers Profile, we highlight some of the hardworking and talented individuals in public human services. This issue features Kristen Duus, Oregon's Chief Information Officer and ISM Chair.