Vol. 74 Nbr. 4, August - August 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- 49th ISM Annual Conference: cool solutions in the Valley of the Sun.
- Social determinants of health framework supports healthier outcomes.
- APHSA issues comment on confidentiality of substance use disorder patient records NPRM.
- Roadmap to child well-being.
- Human services in all policies: the National Collaborative's focus on multiprogram coordination.
- TANF at 20: personal & profesional reflections.
- APHSA "locals" charting a new pathway to prosperity and well-being.
- How a modernized lobby turns chaos into calm.
- Avoiding duplicates: National Accuracy Clearinghouse helps states save millions by fighting dual participation.
- Planning for an incremental approach to modernization: the world of health and human services IT Transformation is changing.
- Transformational human services: moving to a new paradigm.
- Living in an agile world: know before you go.
- From catching people when they fall to lifting them as they rise: three digital technologies reinventing human service delivery.
- Uncovering Oregon's path to integrated eligibility.
- Powering better child welfare and social services.
- Matching the right CPS investigator with the right investigation.
- Moving up the value curve through the National Summit.
- NAPCWA honors child welfare champions with the Rosenbaum and Forsythe National Awards.
- NAPCWA hosts 2016 Symposium, Health Children, Empowered Families, Thriving Communities.
- NAPCWA co-hosts national webinar on comprehensive child welfare information systems.
- NAPCWA submits comments on the AFCARs ICWA Supplemental Notice.
- NASCCA comments on child care and hotline submission.
- NASCCA continues member outreach and engagement through regional calls.
- Staff spotlight.
- Our do'ers profile.