Vol. 74 Nbr. 3, June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- APHSA's National Summit showcases interactive policy and practice discussions.
- Taking the road to 60 improving work participation in Franklin County, Ohio.
- Foxholes or firing squads: rethinking government accountability.
- Transitioning to work: the critical role of the earned income tax credit.
- Anyone can work: rethinking employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Adding up to success: how the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services reinvented its child support calculator.
- Human resources as a strategic partner for health and human services.
- Joining forces: a crosswalk of the human services value curve with organizational culture and climate.
- Parental mental health as a factor in deciding custody: the role of human service agencies.
- Protect your professional license.
- Gathering steam: information exchange to improve national rollout of the interstate placement of children for foster care and adoption.
- Connect with APHSA at this year's conferences.
- Presenting APHSA's collaborative centers.
- NAPCWA and APHSA respond to national report on eliminating child abuse and neglect fatalities.
- NAPCWA meets with National Indian and Native American Child Welfare Leaders.
- NASCCA, ISM, and ACF host webinar.
- Staff spotlight.
- Our do'ers profile.