Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Faith and job satisfaction: is religion a missing link?
- An investigation of the relationships between three types of conflict and perceived group performance in culturally diverse work groups.
- Organizational creativity and the Top Management Team (TMT): an interactionist perspective.
- Cultural diversity as a mechanism for innovation: workplace diversity and the absorptive capacity framework.
- Psychological collectivism and team effectiveness: moderating effects of trust and psychological safety.
- Organizational ambidexterity and the multi-generational workforce.
- An examination of nurses' work environment and organizational commitment.
- The mediating role of distributive, procedural, and interactional justice on the relationship between downsizing and organizational citizenship behavior.
- Too much of a good thing in employment counseling.