Vol. 20 Nbr. 3, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The relationship between tendency to deviant behaviour and level of subjective control and anticipational consistency in schoolchildren.
- Prospects for the use of natural monuments with the development of new tourism destinations in the region.
- Anthropic principle and "observer of neoclassical type" in contemporary social theory.
- Regional social potential as the catalyst of diffusion of innovations.
- Narrative and the problems of national cognition.
- Innovative clusters as a factor of growth of the regional innovative activity (as examplified by Innokam innovative cluster).
- The emergence of discourse: rational convergent interpretation.
- The factor of Islamic diversity in the formation of ethnic and confessional identity of the modern Turkish society and development of a culture of coexistence.
- Word-formative and semantic characteristics of the derived verbs of moving off/away in the Russian, German and Tatar languages: the comparative aspect.
- Western and eastern traditions of rose image's symbolic reflection in the Vladimir Soloviev's poetry.
- Communicative properties of the personality and cultural congruence at younger school age.
- Reflection on the phenomenon of contemporary philosophy as the methodological base of social sciences.
- Modernization policy: factors and threats of Russian safety.
- Onto-epistemological foundations of the theory of reference of proper names.
- Sports activity as a factor contributing to social adaptation of students.
- Essentially-content characteristics of the concept "anti-corruption culture of higher school students".
- The problems of relations of ethnic and Muslim confessional identity in modern Tatarstan.
- Content-analysis confounding factors in sport activities of powerlifters.
- European social quality theory and the life quality theory.